Thursday, March 20, 2008

On two unrelated topics . . .

Remember how we had new carpet installed in November? Well, Wonderdog threw up on it yesterday. I gave her water as soon as I woke up, she lapped it up as fast as she could, and then she ran into the bedroom and threw up. I guess the kitchen floor and the old living room carpet just didn't make appealing targets. All I can say is hooray for stain-resistant carpet! I spent a ridiculous amount of time cleaning it up and trying to make sure I rinsed out all the soap, so I think we're good. As I told Mr. X, when we have kids running around, the carpet will be subjected to all sorts of bodily fluids. He said no--we'll cover the entire house in vinyl. :)

And, speaking of kids running around (nice segue, huh?), congratulations to Jen on her pregnancy!! What fabulous news!

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Thank you so much! Very nice segue.

I specifically bought spotted carpet for the new house so that it would hide the stains. My husband has gotten a red popsicle stain on every single house we have ever lived in. (Red does not come out.) In fact, he spilled an entire container of red Kool-aid on the living room (white) rug when our last house was on the market.

 

Made by Lena