Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tired

That's it. Just tired.

I've been meaning to post all week, but I'm just feeling wiped out!

I need to write some adoption-related posts (timeline and the story of my failed attempt to get a social security card for Nick), but it will have to wait for another day.

But we got a ton done today! I went to a kids' consignment sale at a local church and came home with 30 articles of clothing, two winter coats for next year, two booster seats (for the kitchen), and a big blackboard easel for $61.25. Score! We had a play date with friends we haven't seen in too long. I had a meeting to get up to speed on the lent music at our official parish so that I can start cantoring there again. I went to confession while I was at it. Mr. X and I went to the organizational meeting for a new couples-with-young-kids group at our unofficial parish. And now I will crash!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena