Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fish oil again

I just have to say that Sew Infertile and Finding Joy in Every Journey were so right about the N.ord.ic Nat.ur.als! After being a big slacker with my fish oil, I went and bought some yesterday. I got the kind that's mostly DHA (since that's what pregnant women need most, according to what I've read), and all I taste is strawberry! Yay! Also, the recommendations I found were for about half the dosage recommended on the bottle, so this one bottle will last me three months.

2 comments:

Sew said...

No to be the bearer of bad news now that you found the greatest thing on earth! :) I love fish oil! Everything about it!

I noticed mine gets a little foul smelling around 3 months. :) So just incase you sense that, mine does the same thing. :) Just chuck it and get some more. :)

Did you get the liquid or gel caps?

HereWeGoAJen said...

My husband takes fish oil and doesn't like his. I'll have to remember this!

 

Made by Lena