Monday, August 11, 2008

I have to get organized.

For real, now. It's bad! I belong to a couple of professional organizations, and last year I chaired my part of one of them. I was supposed to hand on the files to my successor, and I just realized a few days ago that I hadn't sent them yet! And then I couldn't find them!

I spent the entire day today shoveling out my office. It's so much better than it was. I can see the desk. And the floor. I found the binder with the hard copies, but I'm still looking for the CD! I'm satisfied now that it's not at the office . . . which means it must be at home somewhere! Argh!

So, I am going to attempt the F.lylady system yet again. Wish me luck!

Oh, and I am working on the blanket. I went with option B, since it got the most votes. I'm making it with cotton, and it feels so nice! I just hope I finish it before our little niece is too big to enjoy it!

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I liked the FlyLady system, but I always had to dig through their emails to find the stuff I was supposed to do among all the other stuff. I haven't been doing it since we moved.

Unknown said...

I really like that blanket. Reading this post reminded me that I need to go an buy yarn for some projects that I will hopefully finish before my friend's October baby shower. No blankets though. I'm saving that for when I'll finally need one myself.

FloridaWife said...

I haven't been by your blog in a while. I love the new look.

I've been meaning to join that flyLady.

LifeHopes said...

Great job organizing! Doesn't it feel good?

 

Made by Lena