Monday, August 4, 2008

Back again

I'm back! I made a quick trip, which involved surprising both parents for their birthdays. Here's a quick update:
  • It's CD5. I think I fell victim to Clomid side effects (drying and poor lining). I'm assuming the poor lining based on the fact that my period was shorter than usual.
  • For this new cycle, I'm on Letrozole again. Here's hoping it works again! I took it on Saturday, and I had hot flashes yesterday--not the most fun thing I've ever experienced.
  • I broke down and bought a new battery charger for my camera, so more pictures to come!
  • I rode my bike for the first time in three years today. We live on one side of the valley, and choosing to make my first trip across to the other side of the valley was not the wisest choice. I actually had to get off and walk before I made it to the top! And I had that muffled hearing thing I get before I pass out . . . but it was good! :)
  • I can't think of too much else--I didn't sleep a whole lot on my trip, and I wiped myself out with that bike ride, so I'll write more tomorrow!

3 comments:

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Yay for being back on Letrozole! I like it so much better than Clomid, and luckily, the hotflashes were only at night in the pre-Peak phase with Letrozole (with Clomid I had them all cycle long, all day long!)

Best of luck this cycle!!

LifeHopes said...

I think Letrozole is your friend:)

Praying for you this cycle. And be careful on that bike!

Echloe said...

Oh I've walked my bike many a time. Glad you didn't pass out.

 

Made by Lena