Wednesday, April 23, 2008

28!

We froze 28 breakfast burritos yesterday! Oh my gosh, that was a big job! It worked out fairly well, but I bought whole wheat tortillas, and the only ones I could find were tiny. So we have teeny little breakfast burritos . . . which are fine for me, since I usually don't eat breakfast (one of the points of the Great Breakfast Burrito Experiment is to have something substantial that I can grab and eat). I had one this morning, and it was pretty good.

Other than that . . . things are pretty good. I had my peak+7 blood draw today. I'm going to be out of town on peak+16 (if there should be such a thing), so I'm packing my progesterone, needles, and addresses of nearby labs, just in case. Of course, this is the first chance since the miscarriage, so I'm not counting on anything. And no letrozole this cycle. I was really surprised by that. I felt kind of like a whiny kid--"Whyt can't I have the letrozole? Please can I have the letrozole?" It's mocking me in its little medicine bottle on my nightstand (I had the prescription filled back in January because, if I hadn't been pregnant, I would have needed it for that cycle).

The latest opera is over, things are good at work, the anxiety is still there but at a manageable level, so things are pretty OK.

Oh! And--I can't believe I didn't mention this sooner--Mr. X finished removing the paint from our fireplace, and we hung up towel bars in the remodeled bathroom last weekend. I'm so unreasonably excited about those accomplishments! And Mr. X gave me a new pocket digital camera for Valentine's Day, so I may try to post some actual pictures. Can you imagine? Pictures on this very plain blog . . .

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

That is such a good idea to freeze breakfast burritos. I have got to do that. I hate making breakfast every day.

Karey said...

I just stole your idea and made my own batch of breakfast burritos!

FloridaWife said...

Hey. I hope you are doing well.

 

Made by Lena