Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Surgery Report

I had the hysteroscopy and HSG yesterday with the new doctor.  Things looked pretty good.  The great news is I have no scarring from the D&C!  My tubes weren't blocked.  The pressure was good at first, but the dye wasn't pouring through the tubes freely.  After the doctor ran the wire down the tubes, the dye ran through. That sounds to me like there may have been some crud in there, but not enough to block the liquid completely.

So, we'll see. Mr. X talked to the doctor, and I know I did too in the recovery room, but I don't remember a thing!  I won't get to talk to the doctor till Monday, so I'll probably ask more questions then.

5 comments:

JellyBelly said...

What wonderful news!! Yay!

Sew said...

Good news! So it was so worth it then!!!

Second Chances said...

Sounds very promising!

St. Rita's Roses said...

Good news! I'm praying for more!

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

that's great!

 

Made by Lena