Thursday, May 13, 2010

Congratulations are in order!

Seriously, I'm away from blogs for a couple of days and miss announcements of two pregnancies and an adoption. God is so good!

This is a quick one. I'm already running late. I had to take the kids in for Sarah's follow-up follow-up appointment. Praise be to God, it looks like her tongue has healed! I thought the mass was back, but the doctor said it's just the scar from her incision. (No, I'm not as dumb as that makes me sound :-> It's just really hard to get a good look under a nine-month-old's tongue!) I had both kids with me, and the doctor was running an hour and a half late! I'm so thankful that I have sweet kids who were angels that whole time. I'm also thankful to the staff who provided animal crackers and juice boxes to the kids in the waiting room, since that helped with the angelic behavior. And I'm thankful that I didn't get trapped in the elevator today like I did after Sarah's first follow-up appointment.

I'm about to leave the office so I can make a couple of the dishes we're cooking for friends who just had a new baby. We're supposed to bring the food to their house (5 minutes away from our house) about 15 minutes after Mr. X usually arrives home from work. And he's the one grilling the steaks. We'll see how this works out!

1 comment:

mrsblondies said...

I'm glad Sarah's mass isn't back and that the appt. went pretty well. Two kids at the dr can be no fun (I did it with the kids I nanny for).

 

Made by Lena